[NCLUG] Posters/fliers for Installfest

NIESEWAND,OLIVER (Non-HP-FtCollins,ex1) oliver_niesewand at non.hp.com
Wed Oct 31 09:50:17 MST 2001

Hello all.

I have completed a design for the posters and fliers. They may not win any
awards for graphical beauty, but the word "free" is featured prominently. I
have done the unthinkable and mailed the PDFs to the list, but they are
being held for moderator approval before they go out. I wouldn't normally
have done it this way, but time is against us here.

If anyone would rather post them to the NCLUG site and instead send the list
a URL, let me know and I'll mail them on. If anyone could let the moderator
know that the originals are being held in a queue so he/she could make a
decision on them, that would be useful too.

If anyone has any changes to the content that they see as important (Matt
Taggart has given them a look already), then let me know and I'll push
updated PDFs.

Oliver.