[NCLUG] Fliers/posters for Installfest

paul hansen hansenp at CS.ColoState.EDU
Wed Oct 31 11:39:37 MST 2001

I'm hitting the CS dept and the CIS dept.  You are with Math, yes? Can you
post fliers on boards around Engineering?  There is also a special board
outside of Clark, if someone could post there.  Fliers such as these are
only supposed to be put up on bulletin boards that the campus supplies
(such as the one outside of Clark), thus avoiding fliers tacked up all
over the place.

I'm putting a flier and a note about announcing in classes into the mail
box of each CS faculty. I'm also providing such info to Profs in the CS
department.  If you could do the same in Math, it would be appreciated.

Is anybody on this list associated with any of the other depts at CSU?

  --Paul