[NCLUG] New School Servers

Michael Dwyer mdwyer at sixthdimension.com
Tue Sep 4 09:46:01 MDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "R P Herrold" <herrold at owlriver.com>
> On Sun, 2 Sep 2001 quent at pobox.com wrote:
>
> > That's a funny twist!
>
> > On Sun, Sep 02, 2001 at 12:11:03PM -0400, R P Herrold wrote:
> > > ummm ...  The Open BSD ftpd has actually NOT had the holes on
> > > Linux which it has on OpenBSD,
>
> ... Even a blind pig finds a truffle, now and again ...

I thought pigs found truffles by scent?  Oh, I am sooo confused.

root at tim:~# find truffle
find: truffle: No such file or directory
root at tim:~# locate truffle
root at tim:~# whereis truffle
truffle:
root at tim:~# whois truffle

TRUFFLE.ORG
TRUFFLE.NET
TRUFFLE.COM

To single out one record, look it up with "xxx", where xxx is one of the
of the records displayed above. If the records are the same, look them
up
with "=xxx" to receive a full display for each record.

root at time:~# # Ah HAH!  Getting closer...