[NCLUG] error: "mount: No medium found"

Daniel Herrington daniel.herrington at home.com
Sat Sep 8 22:30:05 MDT 2001

Luke,

Did you load the sr_mod module?  I think it's needed for mounting
ide-scsi cdroms for reading.

cd /usr/src/linux
make xconfig
(select SCSI support; SCSI CD-ROM support; then save and exit)
make modules; make modules_install
/sbin/modprobe sr_mod
mount -t iso9660 /dev/scd0 /mnt/cdrom1

Regards,
   Daniel

=> Replying to S. Luke Jones's message, "Re: [NCLUG] error: "mount: No medium found"" (Sep 8):