[NCLUG] NoCo Mirrors

Bryan Stillwell bryan at bokeoa.com
Fri Sep 21 09:50:06 MDT 2001

On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 08:52:30PM -0600, Jeff Moe wrote:
>I've set up mirrors of a few freeware sites. They are on a server colocated
>at FRII. If there is anything else in particular you'd like to see mirrored
>in Colorado, lemme know.

Thanks Jeff, it's nice to have to have some local mirrors of those
sites!

Does anyone know of any local x86/ppc debian mirrors out there?  (ppc
'cause I have an iBook2 on order)  I know the cwx.net people have a
debian mirror, but is it a full mirror or just x86/hppa/source?  and is
it available to frii users?

Bryan

  http://www.bokeoa.com/    | bryan at bokeoa.com
  GPG fingerprint: 33F7 44F2 8612 E02F 8DE8  97FB 621E 8A36 6DC1 32AF