[NCLUG] Red Hat docs error

Mike Loseke mike at verinet.com
Mon Sep 24 10:28:58 MDT 2001

Thus spake beth ellison:
> Hi There,
>
> Are you the person who pointed out the incorrect Bugzilla URL in the Red
> Hat Getting Started Guide? Well, if you are--thanks and I'm sorry for
> the foul up!
>
> It has been corrected for the next manual, which will be out this fall.

 Someone reported it to me, being the owner of bugzilla.com, and I was
trying to verify it. I didn't know if anyone had submitted the error to
redhat officially or not yet. I've made a link on my page to your bugzilla
system. It's just a funny coincidence that I'm a linux user and have been
using Redhat since the Mother's Day release. :-)

> --
> Beth Ellison
> Technical Writer
> Red Hat, Inc.

   Mike Loseke    | Users are simply nature's way of
 mike at verinet.com | keeping me from hogging the processor.