[NCLUG] Thanks! [wasRe: OT: RE: [lug] IP: FCC forces Ham radio operators to use Windows (fwd from: dave at farber.net)]

rm at fabula.de rm at fabula.de
Tue Apr 2 03:20:08 MST 2002

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 02:56:05AM -0700, Nate Duehr wrote:
> Sorry, I should have provided URL info.
>
> (And you're right, it's a complete pain to find anything on that site.
> Pretty ironic that they have "Communications" as part of their agency's
> name... heh.)
>
> Start here, http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls/

Thanks for that link ;-) I just printed out
 http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls/releases/da012729.txt
for my office wall. That's hillarious, i never have seen such a wounderfull example
of browser-independent Web-"Programming". They seem to be _so_ proud of the fact that
their site can be accessed with _two_ different kind of browsers (my notebook here
runs way more v:-)

Oh, and i love that:

 NON-PUBLIC
        FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY