[NCLUG] CVS Auto update of web pages?

dann frazier dannf at dannf.org
Wed Apr 3 15:44:54 MST 2002

here's an implmentation i set up, based somewhat on willy's method:

on commit, cvs causes the creation of a file on the web server.  in my case, they
are the same server, so this is just a touch, but this touch could be triggered via
e-mail.
i then have a cron job that wakes up periodically that checks if this file exists.
if so, it removes the file/cvs ups/builds.