[NCLUG] CVS Auto update of web pages?

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Fri Apr 5 23:21:24 MST 2002

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 03:45:36PM -0700, Charles Clarke wrote:
>OK, then I guess you are extrapolating the 100 into "tons"...

No, I'm extrapolating 100 into 10000 because if I can send 100 I can easily
enough to 10000...

>sees if the file is at least 3 minutes old and then does the checkouts.

Or, have other processes trying to get the lock fail and not do the update
if the lock has already been taken...

>An argument for sendmail? :-)

If sendmail doesn't implement local delivery concurrency, you're going to
be worse off than with qmail...

 Your liver pays dearly now for youthful magic moments,
 But rock on completely with some brand new components.  -- Cake