[NCLUG] FW: [CLUE-Announce] CLUE April Meeting

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Tue Apr 9 00:27:45 MDT 2002

Forwarded from the CLUE group.

In addition, for an extra incentive to attend, ITEC
will be raffling off a few discount vouchers for ITEC's
Linux classes.  There will be four 25% for one class and
one %25 for two classes.  Jeff Cann and I will figure out
when to do the raffling for this (maybe a few before the
talk, a few after).  For more information on our classes,
visit our web site on the link below, hit the Education
section.

Hope to see some of the Boulder NCLUG folks there.

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
CEO and Consultant

The I.T.E.C. Company