[NCLUG] Hacking Society Meeting Minutes

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Apr 9 23:29:35 MDT 2002

Sean Reifschneider:

I built a bunch of RPMS for the upcoming Python 2.2.1 release (in about 7
hours, get it while it's hot).  Mostly worked on the web page updates.
Also built RPMs for 2.1.3 and uploaded them.

------------------
Evelyn Mitchell:

Loaned her mouse out.  Cleaned out her mailbox.  Worked on our general
services page for tummy.com.  Helped with USB debugging.  Negotiated
with the founder of Gentoo Linux.  Also sent a KRUD logo to somone who's
going to be reviewing it.  Work, ewwww!

------------------
Dan Frazier:

Closed a the PA RISC port that he didn't fix.  You go boy.  Tried to figure
out how to block NFS via iptables and didn't.

------------------
Matt Taggart:

Helping Rich get his USB working.  Isn't that enough?

------------------
Gabriel Somlo:

Watched Matt muck with USB.  Finally got a bootable CD image for his
Old World Mac.

------------------
Rich Young:

Got his little red USB wagon fixed.  Did a very little bit of work on his
database of databases, created two or three tables.

Michael Lewis:

Was only half here -- 2 hours of sleep in 2 days...  Mostly mucking with
Zope.
--
 Let's just say that their monkeys aren't quite typing Shakespeare.
   -- Sean Reifschneider, speaking about Quicken support, 2001