[NCLUG] speakers/topics needed

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Thu Apr 18 22:16:58 MDT 2002

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, S. Luke Jones wrote:

> Matt Taggart wrote:
> > ... Send me private mail(beware replies go to the list)
>
> Aaargh!

Right... you "accidentally" spouted your religious views on vim usage
(which, BTW, I whole-heartedly support!)

> I could talk about shell scripting.  And since after my talk on vim
> everyone will know I'm a religious zealot :-) I could also give a talk on
> when to migrate a shell script from bash to ruby and why scripting
> languages that begin with "P" have to be avoided.

Die, heathen!! :-)

Later,
Paul
   J. Paul Reed              preed at sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
   Is there fire in your eyes, or the glow of machines?  Watch how your
   fingers burn over the keys. So sure what you do...
                                       -- Young Offender, Pet Shop Boys