[NCLUG] hey all you DSL users

Mike Loseke mike at verinet.com
Wed Apr 24 08:49:11 MDT 2002

 By some feat of karma I may actually be able to get some DSL at my house
very soon now and needed to ask a couple of ISP-related questions as I've
been away from DSL for a couple years now.

 I'll probably go with FRII for the connection but I wanted to see what
kind of issues anyone was having with them or others. I've been seeing alot
of DSL problems floating around the frii-tech list, most of which I believe
are related to New Edge DSL customers (this is different if I'm carried by
Qwest, right?). I'm mainly curious about uptime - my last house's DSL
connection had one serious downtime related to a qwest strike but other
than that it was very up.

--
   Mike Loseke    | A Buddhist monk walks up to a hotdog stand
 mike at verinet.com | and says:   "Make me one with everything."