[NCLUG] hey all you DSL users

Mike Loseke mike at verinet.com
Wed Apr 24 09:32:46 MDT 2002

Thus spake mike cullerton:

> hey mike,
>
>   my qwest dsl line with frii continues to be rock solid. that code
> red problem hit me last summer (when i was out of town, of course)
> but i can't remember the last time i went down due to qwest.
>
>   the dsl troubles at frii are as you suspect, only new edge folks.
>
>   i'm guessing in the time i've had dsl, which has got to be around 5
> years now, i've been down maybe twice due to uswest/qwest and maybe
> never due to frii (once i stopped working there ;)

 So can I infer that all the problems you had with frii were related to you
working there? :-) just kidding :-)

 Thanks for the feedback, I figured this was pretty much the case.

--
   Mike Loseke    | A Buddhist monk walks up to a hotdog stand
 mike at verinet.com | and says:   "Make me one with everything."