[NCLUG] Re: [Python-Dev] Judy for replacing internal dictionaries?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Aug 1 14:25:07 MDT 2002

>I would prefer you use Judy).  I think memory efficiency and scaleablity
>are the most important requirements of an interpreter.

So, you're pretty much writing off Java then, eh?  ;-)

The most important requirements of an interpreter are a balance of speed,
memory efficiency and scalability.  It seems that performance is more often
worked on than the other two in Python, though.  Maybe that's just my
misconception.

 The politician was gone but unnoticed, like the period after the Dr on a
 Dr Pepper can.