[NCLUG] ISP suggestions

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Sat Aug 3 15:52:11 MDT 2002

On Sat, Aug 03, 2002 at 04:33:49AM -0600, John L. Bass wrote:
>They are pretty much the only local ISP left with enough resources to provide

I don't really know anything about them, but there's also JYM-IS
(jymis.com).  Exasource, who has generously provided the space for Hacking
Society meetings for most of this year, is in the same building, and it's
JYM-IS's bandwidth we're using at HS...

They use Linux there for the servers, but I don't know how much support
they'll offer.  I doubt, in a case like Paul's, that they'd be able to do
any more debugging than FRII had.  But, I don't know of any ISP who's going
to pull up a debuggin session on their terminal server and start
disassembling the PPP packets...

 The best defense against predators is to taste bad.