[NCLUG] ISP suggestions

John L. Bass jbass at dmsd.com
Mon Aug 5 00:34:44 MDT 2002

	Michael Dwyer <mdwyer at sixthdimension.com> writes:

	Despite holding a
	near monopoly in the area, I take my business to them with no
	resignation or feeling of being forced...  Its the INTERNET, maaaaaan.

I'd hardly call it a monopoly - they have less than 1% of the internet customers
in the area ... with AOL, Earthlink, AT&T, Quest, and a dozen other majors having
the bulk of the share.

I totally agree that they are largest, and almost only serious local provider.
And for a reason ... they are the best, have their act togather, and are generally
wonderful to work with.

John Bass