[NCLUG] i don't give a toss about ISPs

John L. Bass jbass at dmsd.com
Mon Aug 5 14:17:11 MDT 2002

	 And that attitude really smacks those folks who haven't mastered *any*
	techniques and are just trying to learn as they go. It's always been an
	"anyone can play" rule-of-thumb as far as presentations go - if you feel
	that the group needs some higher level of techincal guidance then by all
	means, step up to the plate - but please don't belittle the people who
	don't have 30+ years of experience in the field and are trying to learn
	what they can.

	--
	   Mike Loseke    |     On the first day
	 mike at verinet.com |  Pink Floyd created God

Hi Mike - that was totally unjustified ... take it up with Matt - I have offered
several times to give technical presentations. If the NCLUG board wants to let
Tummy.com give non-technical and low tech presentations instead, that is their
choice. But slamming us for not wanting to sit thru them I found highly offensive,
and simply responded to factually.

John