CWX (was RE: [NCLUG] Mesa Networks (broadband) )

Rich Young rich at ExperiencePlus.Com
Thu Aug 15 12:03:34 MDT 2002

Well, Matt, CWX is prohibitively expensive for my situation.  I can't afford
the high startup and equipment costs, which Mesa allows me to avoid.  Plus
CWX is considerably more per month than Mesa, I believe -- last I checked,
CWX was running around $75/month; Mesa offers 2 levels of residential
service that are around 20 and 30 dollars per month cheaper, respectively.

Otherwise, though, I'd be perfectly happy to run CWX.  Anyone want to give
me the receiver equipment in exchange for some old bike parts or very large
summer squash? ;^)

--Rich