CWX Equipment (was Re: [NCLUG] Mesa Networks (broadband))

Patrick Riedel priedel at asllc.net
Thu Aug 15 13:32:52 MDT 2002

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:10:05 -0600
"John L. Bass" <jbass at dmsd.com> wrote:

> Depends how carefully you ae willing to shop the used market (ebay)
> and how much of the install you are able to do yourself. We have had
> people get on the service for as little as $400. Of course, you can
> pay a lot more if you want.

John,

Since I'm thoroughly unfamiliar with what's good/what's bad in regards
to the equipment required, could you provide a sample equipment list
(recommended model, specs, etc) so I could do some preliminary shopping?
Your site mentions some of the equipment, but no details.

I'm posting this request here (nclug) in case others are interested as
well.  If I'm abusing the list, I'll take it off-line.

Thanks John!

Patrick