[NCLUG] Global config files for KDE?

Christopher C.J. Keist cjay at engr.colostate.edu
Mon Aug 19 13:21:37 MDT 2002

We're setting up some Linux workstations in our labs, and I'm trying to
figure out how to customize the KDE environment for all who log in.  But
not having any luck.  Does anyone know where global config files are
stored for KDE?  Are there global config for KDE?  We're using RH 7.3.

Thanks...

C.J. Keist                                                     Phone:
970-491-0630
UNIX/Network Manager                           Fax: 970-491-5569
Colorado State University                        email:
cjay at engr.colostate.edu
Dean of Engineering

I just want the chance to prove, "Money can't buy happiness"....