[NCLUG] sftp for windows

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Tue Aug 20 01:46:30 MDT 2002

On Tue, Aug 20, 2002 at 01:33:38AM -0600, dobbster wrote:
>Could anyone suggest a windows client for OpenSSH?  I am ideally
>looking for something very simple and user-friendly; some of my users
>can barely use GUI-based FTP clients.

PuTTY works fairly well, apparently.  Search google for "putty download".
I don't know what kind of SFTP capability it has.  I believe that CuteFTP
has a "Pro" version which supports SFTP.

You can tell I don't deal much with Windows, eh?

 The Law of Software Development and Envelopment at MIT: Every program
 in development at MIT expands until it can read mail.