[NCLUG] Setting up ad-hoc wireless?

Marcio Luis Teixeira marciot at holly.colostate.edu
Fri Aug 23 14:51:58 MDT 2002

On Friday 23 August 2002 12:51 pm, Marcio Luis Teixeira wrote:
> My
> question, is there are good how-to's that address the specific topic of
> setting up wireless networks in ad-hoc mode?

Nevermind. I figured it out on my own after tweaking around with it for an
hour or so. Not too bad. The hard part was getting my firewall configured --
I now have three NICs on one Linux box. Nuts!

I'm surprized it even works at all. Long live Linux! I'm glad I'm not having
to do this on a Windows box, because I doubt it would have been as easy! :)

Anyhow, do you think this is something worthwhile to write a HOW-TO about? I
could do if no one out there has done so.

Marcio Luis Teixeira