[NCLUG] cheap cat5 cable

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Mon Dec 9 23:52:24 MST 2002

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 11:18:18AM -0700, Mike Loseke wrote:
> Wintronic will cut and terminate to length. Not super fast on special

If they aren't too busy helping a guy who thinks acoustics is "magic"
figure out where to place speakers in a new room, while 4 other
customers wait around for 20 minutes trying to hand over money.
We finally just left...

They've started trying to push this $700 "home theatre in a box" and
can't be bothered with selling $100 worth of patch cables and keyboard
wipes.  <grumble>

On the other hand, the only reason I still go in there was that nobody
online carried these "TechSpray" monitor cleaners that we like the last
time that I looked.  That has changed in the last 6 months...

You know, I like supporting local shops, and I've let them get away with
more bad service than I normally would, but they have gone over their
quota.

Unfortunately, I don't have a suggestion on a better place to get <1k
foot of plenum locally...  Particularly terminated...

 Your liver pays dearly now for youthful magic moments,
 But rock on completely with some brand new components.  -- Cake