[NCLUG] cheap cat5 cable

Michael Milligan milli at acmeps.com
Tue Dec 10 03:39:27 MST 2002

Sean Reifschneider wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 11:18:18AM -0700, Mike Loseke wrote:
>
>>Wintronic will cut and terminate to length. Not super fast on special
>

> If they aren't too busy helping a guy who thinks acoustics is "magic"
> figure out where to place speakers in a new room, while 4 other
> customers wait around for 20 minutes trying to hand over money.

Wow, and I thought I was the only one.  This happened to me twice,
mid-day, middle of the week (made to wait 10-15 minutes while someone in
the back could have been called out sooner to take my money).  This
treatment, taken along with the priviledge of paying close to retail, is
why I haven't been back there in over a year.  The "pain" of waiting for
FedEx to show up, even in a pinch, is less "pain" than being ignored for
10 minutes.

Regards,
Mike

Michael Milligan  --  Free Agent  --  milli at acmeps.com