[NCLUG] cheap cat5 cable

Michael Milligan milli at acmeps.com
Tue Dec 10 09:40:48 MST 2002

bof wrote:
> So, out of curiosity, why didn't you speak up and ask for another
> cashier or to speak to the store manager after two or three minutes?

Speak up to whom?  There was only one person up front.

> If
> you tolerate poor service like this without complaining, they will only
> continue to give it to you. It's not, after all, like they're doing you
> a favor by allowing you to spend your hard-earned money there ....

Heh.  Your logic is twisted.  I didn't tolerate it the second time
around, so they won't continue to give me anything.  I choose not to
bother them with my business, hence I, like Sean, "complained" with my
feet.  I'm not one to waste my time and energy complaining vocally about
obvious rudeness, especially when I can't get anyone's attention in the
first place.  Successful businesses know better and make sure their
employees do too.  Customer service is king.

Regards,
Mike

Michael Milligan  --  Free Agent  --  milli at acmeps.com