[NCLUG] latest pricing for cwx equipment

marciot marciot at holly.colostate.edu
Fri Dec 20 15:02:16 MST 2002

>===== Original Message From Evelyn Mitchell <efm at tummy.com> =====

>It's like going to the post office to find out the weather forcast. The
>postal clerk may have heard it, but going to weatherunderground would
>be more effective.

www.weatherunderground.com? Um, actually, to find out
what the weather is like, physically stepping outside
to see whether you get wet or not is more effective
than going to a website and putting faith in what
weather forecasters say.

Yeah, I know I'm being cynical, but my dad worked in
numerical weather forecasting and he taught me to
be that way :)

Marcio Luis Teixeira

----
Newsflash: "The latest Linux kernel now incorporates
a cryptographically secure random number generator based
on data from the National Weather Service."

(please don't flame me, I'm only joking... sort of... uh,
alright, flame me, I deserve it)