Backspace was Re: [NCLUG] Making boot disk w/o rawrite?

crucial crucial at elm.he.net
Fri Feb 15 16:13:31 MST 2002

Thanks for the suggestions.  Dd worked fine, with a little help from you
folks, and now I'm up & running again.  We'll see how long the family puts
ox up with this before we have to get a windoze box up again.

Now, anyong xx anyone know how I can get the backspace key functioning
again?  I think it's just a p mapping issue from my fresh install, but I
could be wrong.

--Rich