[NCLUG] Sing me Up.....

Michael Dwyer mdwyer at sixthdimension.com
Mon Feb 18 14:25:01 MST 2002

> I'd very much like to join your Linux Users Group, since I know
> next to nothing about it, but also believe it cannot be worse than
> Microsoft's products. I hope to test that assumption very soon.

o/` Feeeee-lings... Nothing more than feeeeee-lings. o/`

One thinks you mean "/sign/ me up".  :)  Welcome!  You are now signed
up!  Or, at least, as signed up as you can get.  The membership list of
NCLUG is loosely defined as 'the people who get the NCLUG mailing
list'.  We have monthly meetings, but the meeting population is
drasticly short of the actual online population -- you are still welcome
to come, of course.  The meeting time, date, and location can usually be
devined from the org's web page.

In the mean time, go ahead -- ask us a question!  We /dare/ you...