Browsers (was Re: [NCLUG] Living without windows? LONG)

mbutcher mbutcher at aleph-null.tv
Mon Feb 18 16:25:27 MST 2002

For the record, Konqueror and Galeon, two popular Linux "alternative"
browsers, handle secure sites (SSL/TLS). Both also handle most Javascript,
CSS, etc. Flash 4 is handled natively in Konqueror (not sure about Galeon).
Both have plugin architectures.

In short, both should be capable replacements for Netscape/Mozilla.