[NCLUG] ANNOUNCE: Tomorrow, NCLUG Hacking Society

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Mon Feb 18 19:42:50 MST 2002

Tomorrow, Tuesday February 19th from 8pm to 11pm, we will be trying to
return to tradition and conjure up some snow while at the Hacking Society
meeting.  Last week it didn't work, but as Meatloaf says, "3 out of 4 ain't
bad"...

At the Hacking Society we gather with our (largely laptop) computers and
wireless net and work on a variety of projects.  The hackingsociety.org web
site has further information about what we do and some ideas of some
projects that you could work on if you're stuck.  Particularly, the
web-site could still use some work (that's what I'm planning on working
on).

The meeting is at 311 S. College Avenue in the JYMIS building
(the back of the parking lot across from the North Perkins).  See
http://hackingsociety.org/nclug/ for details on the location including
a nifty mapquest map.

Thanks to Exasource and JYM-IS for providing the meeting-space, network
connectivity, and coffee.

 Peppermint Patty gets a DSL line in "YOU'D TELL ME IF YOU WERE IN A GERMAN
 SCHEISSE VIDEO WOULDN'T YOU, CHARLIE BROWN"