[NCLUG] Re: mmmmmmm...spam control

Daniel Miles dmiles at holly.colostate.edu
Tue Feb 19 16:22:05 MST 2002

I have an interesting theory that's going to seem off topic 'till you finish with my little ranting... It's not important so if you don't care, don't read it.

I'm taking a course right now on systems networking from the business dept (CIS) and i've got a prof who is a profoundly evil man named Stephen Hayne; he opperates under the idea that if an idea makes money it was a good one.

So he spent about 45 minutes in a class that I'm paying for praising MS business tactics for being so clever and making so much money. To my experaince there are a lot of people in the business college (I'm mostly talking about staff here) and in the business world in general who think that way (if it makes money it's good) and I think that even if innocent, well meaning kids take too many classes from the business dept at CSU they will become corrupted and end up thinking that way.

The solution to SPAM? Convince universities worldwide to drop their business programs!