[NCLUG] [NCLUG-ANNOUCE] New announcements _only_ mailing list

Matt Taggart matt at lackof.org
Tue Feb 19 22:22:00 MST 2002

Hi NCLUGers,

At the request of a few members we've created a new mailing list,
nclug-announce at nclug.org. All future announcements will be sent to this
list.

The nclug list is already subscribed to nclug-announce so you'll
continue to receive the same high quality announcements you've come
to expect from such a world class highly funded organization.
That's right, if you are already subscribed to nclug at nclug.org there's
not fully satisfied with the announcements please return the unused
portion and we'll send you a full refund.

The main purpose of the nclug-announce list is to provide a separate
list that is _only_ the announcements.

More info and the web interface at http://nclug.org/lists/

--
Matt Taggart