[NCLUG] A question about a web server and broadband.

bmc brettcrandall at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 02:23:40 MST 2002

Man you guys are up late! :)
Yes This is true but I do seem to lease the same IP over and over again.
Also the domain I was thinking of using is actual using a fowarding service
( mydomain.com) so Although I do agree with you, and this being more of a
temp type of thing, I "hope" it won't be too problematic.
Thanks for the answers.
Brett