Browsers (was Re: [NCLUG] Living without windows? LONG)

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Fri Feb 22 12:21:34 MST 2002

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 06:35:05PM -0700, Eric Brunson wrote:
>I've been pretty damn pleased with Mozilla since 0.9.7.  That was the
>first release I was able to ditch Netscape for and 0.9.8 is even

I found that 0.9.6 with galeon was incredibly stable.  0.9.7 was crashing
fairly frequently, and 0.9.8 slightly less so.  0.9.6 with galeon was rock
solid though -- it didn't crash, and I finally shut it down to upgrade.

 Your liver pays dearly now for youthful magic moments,
 But rock on completely with some brand new components.  -- Cake