[NCLUG] Re: Backspace

Mike Loseke mike at verinet.com
Mon Feb 25 09:53:37 MST 2002

Thus spake Gabriel L Somlo:

> Heh... :) I like the one about the CapsLock key -- excellent idea ! No
> more of that all-caps crap when I reach for shift or tab :) :)

 Some folks whose hands have been trained by certain Sun keyboards often
remap Caps_Lock to be another control key as well due to placement of keys
on those keyboards. I thought about making it do something else but found I
never hit it for anything so just turned it off.

--
   Mike Loseke    | ... Logically incoherent, semantically
 mike at verinet.com | incomprehensible, and legally ... impeccable!