[NCLUG] Qwest bastards

Matt Clauson mec at dotorg.org
Tue Jan 1 13:56:27 MST 2002

On Tuesday 01 January 2002 12:53, Matt Taggart hastily scribbled the
following:
> By now I bet a lot of you have seen the Qwest article on /.
>
> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/01/01/1813237
>
> If not check it out. You can use "nclug:nclug" to login to the NYT
> site.
>
> I was thinking it might be a good idea to organize a protest at one
> of Qwest's major offices. We could probably get the other LUGs and
> other groups involved.
>
> What do you think?

One of their major offices?  Hell, their corporate HEADQUARTERS is
within two hours drive of several major LUGs and interested parties.
Maybe we should arrange a little party in downtown Denver.

--mec

[ Note:  this message is cross-posted (with the original) from the
Northern Colorado Linux Users Group (NCLUG.org) and all followups
should kindly go there.  For more information or to subscribe, look at
nclug.org.

If there's sufficient interest in this effort, I will create a
dedicated mailing list within the next couple of days, and post a
followup.  Email me directly if you're interested. --mec at dotorg.org ]