[NCLUG] Re: [NCLUG] Re: Fwd: Re: possible Qwest protest action in Colorado

Bill Thorson thorson at aster.com
Tue Jan 1 17:32:09 MST 2002

> Matt:
>
> I didn't know that Slashdot had published anything until I
> read your message just now. I generally do not read Slashdot,
> because its employees have posted defamatory remarks about me
> in the past and most of its readers seem to unthinkingly support
> Richard Stallman's anti-business, anti-programmer agenda. (As
> a writer of commercial software who is struggling as it is to
> compete with Microsoft, I certainly would not want to support a
> group which seeks, out of spite, to destroy my livelihood.) But
> I would be happy to participate in a protest against Qwest's
> activities.

Oh come on now.  The sole purpose of your message to nclug was
to spread your anti-stallman, anti-freedom, anti-choice agenda.
It has nothing to do with the topic. (mine either :^)  You say
you would not want to support a group which seeks, out of spite,
to destroy my livelihood but I would venture to guess that you
own something sold by Microsoft. They are your enemy as you stated.

I do not agree with RMS on many things but would not like to see
what this Internet world would be like without him.  The world needs
radicals like him.

Bill