[NCLUG] ne2000

Michael Dwyer mdwyer at sixthdimension.com
Fri Jan 4 14:50:21 MST 2002

My friend has a bin full of them.  He would probably part with some for
less-than a beer.  I would suggest that you try to at least find a 3Com
3c509 card, though -- the ne2000 clones always locked up the bus on my
machines...

Eagle supplies us with 3c509s, so they must have a crate full of 'em or
something...