[NCLUG] Hacking Society Meeting, Tuesday Jan 15

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Jan 10 19:38:14 MST 2002

Tuesday January 15th from 8pm to 11pm, will be the next Hacking Society
meeting at the same location as last month.  This is at 311 South College
drive in Fort Collins.

The idea behind the Hacking Society is to get together and work jointly and
individually on various projects.  Hope to see you there.

Also, a mailing list has been set up, subscribe by sending "subscribe" in
the subject/body to hackingsociety-request at lists.community.tummy.com

 Some girl with psychic power, She said "T-bone, what's your sign?"
 I blinked and answered "Neon", I thought I'd blow her mind.