[NCLUG] Public comments on Microsoft Anti-Trust Case Settlement requested

Michael Dwyer mdwyer at sixthdimension.com
Mon Jan 14 09:50:11 MST 2002

Daniel has an excellent point here... My home-town school district has a
warehouse full of paper, but there is no money in the capital budget, so
they have to shovel up the snow that drifts in through the cracks in the
buildings.  Schools are /already/ tied down with the silly
misapropriation of money.

ObChemistry:  Chlorine Treated Indoor Olympic Swimming Pool + Zinc Roof
= ZnCl + H20, or in other words, the mystery of the holes in the roof
solved!