[NCLUG] DB-25 to Cent-50 SCSI cables

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Sat Jan 19 15:45:22 MST 2002

We're cleaning here, and I've got 4 DB-25 to Cent-50 SCSI cables here that
I just have absolutely no use for.  Free to a good home if you pick them
up, or we could mail them -- you pay for the mailing.

I think they're all 1 meter, 2 are DB-25 male, 2 are female.

If nobody wants them by Jan 26, 2002, they're history...

 Sometimes it pays to stay in bed on Monday, rather than spending the rest
 of the week debugging Monday's code.  -- Christopher Thompson