[NCLUG] add space to root partition?

Person Who Asked To Have Her Name Removed From The Internet ADDRESS_REMOVED_BY_REQUEST
Sun Jan 20 01:14:38 MST 2002

hi!

is it possible to add space to my root partition?
Apparently whoever helped me get going decided
255 MB was enough for /
which definitely is NOT the case and
I think my problems of logging into the system
is due to the fact that / is currently 100% full!
help!
I halready have a var, tmp, usr and home partitions.
I can add another partition to help out / but
how do I get what files over to it?
And how do I write a partition so that it always
mounts?
HELP!

Pls. respond directly to me as well as newsgroup,
otherwise I may not get the message
thanks,
liz

=====