[NCLUG] Spam from a Fort Collins company!

Michael Dwyer mdwyer at sixthdimension.com
Tue Jan 22 10:12:10 MST 2002

As a resident of Fort Collins, Colorado, I'm suprised that you seem to
be unaware of the Colorado Anti-Spam laws:
http://www.ago.state.co.us/CONSPROT/junkeml.stm
In particular, your unsolicited commercial e-mail to me lacks a removal
process and the "ADV: " subject tag.  Your mistake allows me to collect
$10 from you.