[NCLUG] KRUD 7.2 Boot Failure

Scott G. Brauer ScottBrauer at Compuserve.com
Fri Jan 25 17:22:07 MST 2002

Think about the ROI for a floppy.  CD's are bootable so you don't need a
floppy to repair your system (unless your like me without a bootable
CD).  Can you get the data needed for one task on a floppy?  I can't even
get the database on one.  To move source, DB, and documents for one project
is unrealistic.

The only time I've used my floppy on my development box is when I need a
boot disk for my Linux box.

Hmm, not only do Floppies Just Suck, they are only used when all else fails.

Although when you need one, you really need one.