[NCLUG] re: raencoder?

Curtis Rempel curtis.rempel at home.com
Sat Jan 26 19:20:23 MST 2002

Hi,

I'm looking for the same thing as I'm finally ditching my Windoze box - have
you found a copy of it yet?

Thanks,

Curtis

[NCLUG] raencoder?
Daniel Herrington nclug at nclug.org
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 22:37:05 -0600

  a.. Previous message: [NCLUG] ATX
  b.. Next message: [NCLUG] raencoder?
  c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

----

Does anyone still have a working version of RealAudio Encoder for
Linux (since Progressive Networks seems to have completely dropped
their support of it from their website)?  If so, can I get a copy of
it?  Otherwise, I'm going to have to resort to using RealJukebox on a
Win98 machine... a real pain, since I do all of my other web-related
work on my Linux box.

Thanks,
   Daniel

--