[NCLUG] ah, Debian

Person Who Asked To Have Her Name Removed From The Internet ADDRESS_REMOVED_BY_REQUEST
Mon Jan 28 20:27:32 MST 2002

hi!

Debian issues:
 * lost enlightenment and gnome's toolbar on x.  It all just disappeared.
  How do I get it back?
 * my sound card doesn't seem to be debian-activated.  How
  do I get Debian to recognize/use the soundcard? (basic soundcard)
 * I got a laptop running Me and bought a cable to connect
  two computers via ethernet cards RJ-something male/male connector).
Debian has an ethernet card
  which has been used before wehn I brought my machine into
  a LUG meeting

if you can help on any part,
pls. reply also directly to me.

Thanks!