[NCLUG] Hacking Society meeting, Tuesday Jan 29, 20:00-23:00

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Jan 28 23:56:08 MST 2002

I'm pleased to announce another Hacking Society meeting, tomorrow, Tuesday
January 29th from 20:00 (8pm) to 23:00 (11pm) (that's what, three hundred
hours? :-)

It's at the same bat-time, same bat-place (311 South College, JYM
Information Systems building).  See http://hackingsociety.org/nclug/ for
details on the location including a nifty mapquest map that I set up last
week.

Bring a project to work on.  It's that easy...

Thanks to Exasource and JYM-IS for providing the meeting-space, network
connectivity, and coffee.

 Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life.
                 -- Eric Hoffer