[NCLUG] New 80GB maxtor won't fdisk...

Michael Crosiar crosiarcm at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 16:51:50 MDT 2002

I'm afraid I don't know what I'm looking for... But
here it is:

Module                  Size  Used by    Tainted: PF
sr_mod                 15480   1  (autoclean)
ymfpci                 41220   0  (autoclean)
uart401                 6592   0  (autoclean) [ymfpci]
sound                  59628   0  (autoclean)
[uart401]
ac97_codec              9504   0  (autoclean) [ymfpci]
soundcore               4452   4  (autoclean) [ymfpci
sound]
vmnet                  20352   8
parport_pc             14916   0
parport                25600   0  [parport_pc]
vmmon                  19444   7
binfmt_misc             6436   1
autofs                 11556   0  (autoclean) (unused)
eepro100               17680   1
ipchains               39592   1
ide-scsi                8288   1
scsi_mod               98616   2  [sr_mod ide-scsi]
ide-cd                 27072   0
cdrom                  28576   0  [sr_mod ide-cd]
ext3                   62624   3
jbd                    41092   3  [ext3]

There used to be a Rewritable CDROM at hdc, so i'm
thinking this has something to do with it.