[NCLUG] New 80GB maxtor won't fdisk...

Michael Crosiar crosiarcm at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 19:54:29 MDT 2002

Sorry, i was feaking out. What I did was copy hda to
hdb (my new maxtor)

  cp -ax / /boot /mnt/hdb3

where hdb3 is my mounted new harddrive. -

anyway, your directions helped immensly - my old hard
drive boots, so now all I have to do is get the new
one to boot and I'm done...

Thank all, I think I'm close!